- Constructed specifically to meet kitchen exhaust duct standards
- Optional Odor Removal Module
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Unit may be shipped in one piece or in sections to facilitate entry and installation
- Optional Pre Filter Section
- Optional exhaust fan
- Optional Advanced Filter Monitoring System
- Optional CORE Protection Fire System
- Pre-engineered for the most efficient and cost-effective systems
- Listed by ETL Testing Laboratories, assuring acceptance by local building officials
- Two year parts warranty
The CaptiveAire Pollution Control Unit, PCU Series, is designed specifically for the removal of grease particles and abatement of smoke from the air stream of commercial kitchen exhaust systems. The unit, if ordered with the optional odor control section, will reduce odors from the air stream. The PCU is designed for use with a CaptiveAire high efficiency self-cleaning or baffle ventilator but may be used with other high efficiency exhaust hoods.
The typical PCU includes a washable steel pre-filter and disposable, high efficiency (MERV 15) media filter. An additional high efficiency (MERV 15) / HEPA module is available for smoke control. Odor control is handled via an optional module ( typically 50/50 blend carbon/permanganate OR 100% carbon blend) Sizes range in capacity up to 20,000 CFM.
The PCU is ETL listed and is suitable for indoor or outdoor installations.