- High Efficiency Nominal 14 SEER Rating Condensers
- Integral Cooling Staged Thermostat
- Multiple Stage cooling for lower energy usage
- Pre-Piped and Charged Refrigeration Circuits
- Optimized for 100% OA for kitchen use
- Cooling requires no additional roof footprint
- Coils and Condensers sized to comfort cool make-up air
- R-410A Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant
- Thermal Expansion Valves and Filter/Dryer Kits
- External Equalization Lines for Thermal Expansion Valves
- Hard Start Relay Kits on the Condensers
- Condenser Disconnect Switch
- Vacuum Tested and Leak Checked Lineset/Coils
- Condenser Transformer Prewired
- Thermostat Prewired and Interlocked with Heater
- Integral Weather/Hail Guards
The Modular Packaged Unit (MPU) is designed to be a factory packaged air conditioning and heating unit for 100% Outdoor Air (OA) applications. Units are sized to operate between 360 to 600 cfm/ton of cooling, depending on climate.
The modular packaged cooling unit is optimized to work in conjunction with highly efficient make-up air delivery methods, such as perimeter supply plenums. The unit can either have a down or end discharge, and can be used with both electric and gas heat. All refrigerant is environmentally friendly R-410A and condensers have a nominal SEER rating of 14 for greater efficiency.
One benefit of this unit is the multiple cooling stages. Multiple cooling stages increase the efficiency by not using 100% of the cooling capacity when this is not needed, thus allowing lower energy usage. An internal make-up air cooling thermostat automatically energizes the first stage when cooling of the make-up air is required. The same thermostat has a built in adjustable differential to energize the second stage of cooling when required.
The condensers are top mounted on the make-up air unit to minimize roof space requirements, and are situated for optimal airflow and serviceability.